Dated at St Petersberg, requesting aid for building a new stone church.
Letter from members of a Lutheran Church founded on the island of Vassily-Ostrow [Vasilievsky Island], probably to Clive.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 59 Mss Eur G37/55/2 ff.13-14
- Alternative Id.(ark) ark:/81055/vdc_100000000836.0x00029a
- Dates of Creation8 Dec 1768
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description2 folios
Scope and Content
Not Public Record(s)
Because the letter was sent from St Petersburg, the date is given in both the Gregorian and Julian calendars. The date given in the "date" column here is that of the Gregorian calendar.