Dated at East India House, announcing the termination of the right to the jagir and enclosing an extract of a letter from the General Letter to Bengal of 10 September 1783 to the same effect.
Letter to Edward Clive, 1st Earl of Powis from Thomas Morton.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 59 Mss Eur G37/68/3 ff.43-45
- Alternative Id.(ark) ark:/81055/vdc_100000000890.0x0002a2
- Dates of Creation9 Sep 1783
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description3 folios
Scope and Content
Not Public Record(s)