Dated at London, putting the case opposing the proposed prohibition of India Muslins for the Home market.
Letter to the Right Honourable Henry Dundas… from the Committee of buyers of East India Piece Goods for Home Consumption respecting the prohibition of India Muslins.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 59 Mss Eur G37/69/1 ff.49-58
- Alternative Id.(ark) ark:/81055/vdc_100000000890.0x0002be
- Dates of Creation6 Apr 1793
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description10 folios
Scope and Content
Not Public Record(s)
Physical Characteristics and/or Technical Requirements
The letter has been annotated in ink noting that as a result of the letter the prohibition did not take place.