The letter concerns the mutineers' demands, announces their resigning of their commissions and outlines arrangements for the support of those whose resignations are accepted and to indemnify those singled out as principals. The intended recipient is unclear, but may have been possible supporters.
Copy of a letter to an unspecified recipient from the mutinous officers, signed "Full Batta".
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 59 Mss Eur G37/5/15 f.3
- Alternative Id.(ark) ark:/81055/vdc_100000000524.0x00012e
- Dates of Creation
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description1 folio
Scope and Content
Not Public Record(s)