Neither letter's salutation states to whom the letter was written, information which has been added on the rear of the document in an 18th century hand, probably identical with the copyist's. The recipient's name is spelt 'Barkyr'.
Copies of letters to Sir Robert Barker and Mr Gregory.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 59 Mss Eur G37/3/2 ff.61-62
- Alternative Id.(ark) ark:/81055/vdc_100000000459.0x0003d7
- Dates of Creation14 Aug 1765
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description2 folios
Scope and Content
Not Public Record(s)