Dated at Downing Street, requesting his presence at the next meeting of Parliament.
Letter from Frederick North, 2nd Earl of Guilford, probably to Clive.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 59 Mss Eur G37/60/3 ff.12-13
- Alternative Id.(ark) ark:/81055/vdc_100000000836.0x0003dc
- Dates of Creation9 Oct 1770
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description2 folios
Scope and Content
Not Public Record(s)