Dated at the Plain between Arcot and Timery, giving news of events in India, especially military matters and making suggestions upon Company policy for India.
Letter to Clive from John Call.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 59 Mss Eur G37/52/2 ff.88-115
- Alternative Id.(ark) ark:/81055/vdc_100000000836.0x000087
- Dates of Creation24 Apr 1768
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description28 folios
Scope and Content
Not Public Record(s)
Enclosed are a copy of his previous letter to Clive of 30 Oct 1767, observations upon a treaty with Nizam Ali and a narrative of the war with Hydre Naigue.