Dated at Calcutta, concerning French troops. The letter was written in cypher but a translation, in the same hand, has been written in the margin.
Copy of a letter to the Governor and Council at Fort St George, initialled R.C, CM and W.S, probably Clive, Manningham and another.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 59 Mss Eur G37/27/1 f.60
- Alternative Id.(ark) ark:/81055/vdc_100000000644.0x0000fa
- Dates of Creation[Jul] 1759
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description1 folio
Scope and Content
Not Public Record(s)