The original letters were written by Henry Strachey, in his role as Clive's secretary. The recipients include both military and civil persons, on both official business and responding to personal requests. The copies do not appear to be in Strachey's hand.
Business and official letters written by Henry Strachey on behalf of Robert Clive, 1st Baron Clive.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 59 Mss Eur G37/93/1
- Alternative Id.(ark) ark:/81055/vdc_100000000286.0x0002d0
- Dates of Creation13 May 1765-3 Jan 1766
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description1 file containing 72 folios
Scope and Content
Not Public Record(s)