Dated at Norfolk Street, Strand, London, concerning plans for the recruitment of Company troops and reminding Clive that although the author supported him in 1764 he has not yet been rewarded.
Letter from Thomas Allan, probably to Clive.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 59 Mss Eur G37/46/1 f.46
- Alternative Id.(ark) ark:/81055/vdc_100000000778.0x000154
- Dates of Creation7 Aug 1767
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description1 folio
Scope and Content
Not Public Record(s)