Dated from Calcutta concerning trade, particularly items shipped in the Mary and the Speedwell. Two copies.
Letter to Clive from Charles Manningham and William Frankland.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 59 Mss Eur G37/20/3 ff.17-19
- Alternative Id.(ark) ark:/81055/vdc_100000000590.0x0000da
- Dates of Creation30 Jul 1752
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description3 folios
Scope and Content
Not Public Record(s)
William Frankland consistently spelt his name "ffrankland", however he is referred to in Fort William-India House Correspondence (Public) ed. H.N. Sinha as "Frankland" and this catalogue has followed that precedent throughout.