The letters are similar in format to those of the sequence of letters he sent in 1757, but lack either dates or numbers. Both contain parts which have been decrypted.
Letters in cypher, probably in William Watts' handwriting.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 59 Mss Eur G37/8/4 ff.61-66
- Alternative Id.(ark) ark:/81055/vdc_100000000524.0x0001f9
- Dates of Creationc 1757
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description6 folios
Scope and Content
Not Public Record(s)