No price is mentioned, instead each party is to send a representative to value the lands and agree a price.
Copy of the agreement made between Edward Clive, 1st Earl of Powis and Lord Spencer for the Spencer's purchase of Clive's lands at Okehampton.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 59 Mss Eur G37/13/25 ff.6-7
- Alternative Id.(ark) ark:/81055/vdc_100000000524.0x000156
- Dates of Creation2 Jun 1778
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description2 folios
Scope and Content
Not Public Record(s)