Dated at Fort William, concerning revenue collection, a statement of accounts with "the late Nabob" (Mir Jafar?), an intercepted letter from Nundcoomar to the Burdwan raja and brief comments upon other business. Copies of the accounts statement and intercepted letter were enclosed with the letter (not attached). In triplicate and a copy..
Letter to Clive from Henry Vansittart.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 59 Mss Eur G37/29/1 ff.20-37
- Alternative Id.(ark) ark:/81055/vdc_100000000644.0x000209
- Dates of Creation19 Jan 1765
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description18 folios
Scope and Content
Not Public Record(s)
The copy is missing 2 paragraphs concerning financial matters. This is not due to any page damage or loss to the original copy.