Dated from Galata, concerning trade and the winding-up of the estate of Mr Cooper.
Letters from Benjamin and George Barker to Messrs. Green and Crisp and to Mr Nicholas Crisp.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 59 Mss Eur G37/22/3 ff.1-2
- Alternative Id.(ark) ark:/81055/vdc_100000000590.0x0001ae
- Dates of Creation2 May 1757
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description2 folios
Scope and Content
Not Public Record(s)