Dated at Berkeley Square, concerning the terms of the Treaty of Paris and Clive's request for an elephant to be sent to England for him.
Letter to Henry Vansittart from Clive, possibly a copy.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 59 Mss Eur G37/29/6 f.89-90
- Alternative Id.(ark) ark:/81055/vdc_100000000644.0x000291
- Dates of Creation17 Dec 1762
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description2 folios
Scope and Content
Not Public Record(s)