Dated at the County Gaol, Salop, petitioning for relief.
Petitions sent to Clive by the prisoners confined for debt in the county gaol in Shrewsbury to be made in the House of Commons.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 59 Mss Eur G37/62/3 f.37a
- Alternative Id.(ark) ark:/81055/vdc_100000000890.0x000109
- Dates of Creation16 Dec 1771
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description1 folio
Scope and Content
Not Public Record(s)