Dated at Calcutta, concerning a proposal to lend the jagir payments to the Company for Interest and enclosing Bills of Exchange (not attached) and a statement of the Account Current (attached).
Letter to John Walsh, Christopher D'Oyly and Henry Strachey from Edward Wheler and John Stables, attorneys to Clive's estate in India.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 59 Mss Eur G37/69/1 ff.1-4
- Alternative Id.(ark) ark:/81055/vdc_100000000890.0x0002a3
- Dates of Creation15 Jan 1784
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description4 folios
Scope and Content
Not Public Record(s)