The business of the meetings centres upon correspondence with Mr Watts concerning a treaty with Mir Jafar, including discussion of terms suggested by Watts and the plan to deceive Omichund. Also included are copies of letters between Siraj ud-Daula and Monsieur Law. Endorsed "Appendix No 5.".
Minutes of Committee meetings held in May 1757.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 59 Mss Eur G37/92/1 ff.231-238
- Alternative Id.(ark) ark:/81055/vdc_100000001064.0x0000a9
- Dates of Creation[1750s]
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description8 folios
Scope and Content
Not Public Record(s)