To be an object of charity, having lost the use of his right arm.
Petition of Thomas Pritchard supported by Val.t Howell, John Soward, Thomas Morris, Richard Atkinson and John Barnard to "The Honourable and Well Disposed Persons".
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 59 Mss Eur G37/18/11 ff.67-68
- Alternative Id.(ark) ark:/81055/vdc_100000000590.0x000014
- Dates of CreationUnspecified
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description2 folios
Scope and Content
Not Public Record(s)