Dated at Culpea, aboard the Danish ship, concerning his obedience to the orders he received the day before.
Letter from A. Lyell, possibly to Clive.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 59 Mss Eur G37/26/1 f.34
- Alternative Id.(ark) ark:/81055/vdc_100000000590.0x0003d5
- Dates of Creation19 Jan 1759
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description1 folio
Scope and Content
Not Public Record(s)