These comprise one letter to John Andrews Esq., and two with a possible third to Warren Hastings The letter to Andrews and the putative letter to Hastings are certainly in the hand of a copyist, the remaining two are probably in Clive's hand.
Copies of letters relating to Colonel Forde's campaign and negotiations for its aftermath.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 59 Mss Eur G37/3/1 ff.20-23
- Alternative Id.(ark) ark:/81055/vdc_100000000459.0x000316
- Dates of Creation26 Jan 1759-6 Feb 1759
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description4 folios
Scope and Content
Not Public Record(s)