Dated at Lincoln's Inn Fields, reporting conversations with Lord North and Lord Rockingham upon the subject of India and its discussion in Parliament. Enclosed is a letter from Frederick North, 2nd Earl of Guilford on the same subject and requesting Clive's expertise in the matter.
Letter from Alexander Wedderburn, 1st Earl of Rosslyn, probably to Clive.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 59 Mss Eur G37/62/2 ff.24-28
- Alternative Id.(ark) ark:/81055/vdc_100000000890.0x0000f4
- Dates of Creation29 Oct 1771
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description5 folios
Scope and Content
Not Public Record(s)