The letter concerns the loss of Calcutta, the campaign against Siraj ud-Daula and Clive's estimate of the Company's profits resulting from the peace agreed with Mir Jafar.
Draft of a letter to the Proprietors of India Stock.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 59 Mss Eur G37/15/14 ff.31-36
- Alternative Id.(ark) ark:/81055/vdc_100000000524.0x000267
- Dates of Creation1760s-1770s
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description6 folios
Scope and Content
Not Public Record(s)