Signed by Colonel Richard Smith, Lieutenant Colonel Joseph Peach and Al Cobham, commissary to the 2nd Brigade. The return is subdivided by the jobs done by each type of labourer.
A Return of the lascars, bildars, coolies, artificers etc employed in the 2nd Brigade, as mustered in Camp near Surajpoor.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 59 Mss Eur G37/90/1 ff.4-5
- Alternative Id.(ark) ark:/81055/vdc_100000001064.0x00002a
- Dates of Creation1 May 1766
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description2 folios
Scope and Content
Not Public Record(s)