Dated at Chesterfield Street, concerning Company business, especially that involving Thomas Rous, and the India Bill.
Letter to Clive from John Walsh.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 59 Mss Eur G37/34/1 ff.5-8b
- Alternative Id.(ark) ark:/81055/vdc_100000000717.0x000004
- Dates of Creation5 Apr 1765
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description6 folios
Scope and Content
Not Public Record(s)
Enclosed is a note listing names and initials. These correspond to the Directors of the Company for that year. It seems probable that the initials may be of voters. Formerly in Box 52.