Concerns his resignation due to sickness and outlining the future composition and regulation of the Select Committee and Clive's 'System of Politics' to be continued after his departure. A paragraph ends at the foot of the final page; it is unclear whether further pages have been lost, although there is no catchword at the foot of the final page.
Copy of a letter to Harry Verelst and the other members of the Select Committee.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 59 Mss Eur G37/3/3 ff.11-27
- Alternative Id.(ark) ark:/81055/vdc_100000000524.0x000048
- Dates of Creation16 Jan 1767
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description17 folios
Scope and Content
Not Public Record(s)