Dated at Calcutta and signed by Manningham and Frankland. The account covers a period from July 1753.
Accounts of the sale of Tuthenague account Captain Robert Clive.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 59 Mss Eur G37/75/2 ff.121-123
- Alternative Id.(ark) ark:/81055/vdc_100000000931.0x000004
- Dates of Creation20 Feb 1754
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description3 folios
Scope and Content
Not Public Record(s)
Accounts for the named months only, that for July 1753 in duplicate.