Dated aboard the ship Kent, reminding the recipient that he has seamen reinforcements and that they should be well employed.
Two letters from Admiral Watson, probably to Clive.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 59 Mss Eur G37/21/4 f.61
- Alternative Id.(ark) ark:/81055/vdc_100000000590.0x00015c
- Dates of Creationc 1756
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description1 folio
Scope and Content
Not Public Record(s)
The letters have previously been dated 30 Dec 1756, but there seems no support for this in the letters themselves.