Dated at Fort William, concerning the trading liberties awarded to the French and Dutch by Mohammed Reza Khan. The letter is an answer to Sykes' of 23 November (Mss Eur G37/43/2 ff.25-26).
Copy of a letter to Francis Sykes from 'H.V.', probably Harry Verelst.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 59 Mss Eur G37/43/2 f.41
- Alternative Id.(ark) ark:/81055/vdc_100000000717.0x0002b4
- Dates of Creation Nov 1766
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description1 folio
Scope and Content
Not Public Record(s)