Dated at Calcutta, concerning a council meeting at which he announced his departure for Murshidabad. Enclosed is a copy of the text of his minute to the Council.
Letter from Francis Sykes, probably to Clive.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 59 Mss Eur G37/35/1 ff.28-30
- Alternative Id.(ark) ark:/81055/vdc_100000000717.0x00004d
- Dates of Creation10 Jul 1765
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description3 folios
Scope and Content
Not Public Record(s)