Dated at London, requesting that the recipient will show favour to his ship, the Cruttenden, and its commander, John Bowland.
Letter from John Durand, probably to Clive.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 59 Mss Eur G37/38/1 f.63
- Alternative Id.(ark) ark:/81055/vdc_100000000717.0x00016b
- Dates of Creation16 Jan 1766
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description1 folio
Scope and Content
Not Public Record(s)