The account was sworn as a faithful translation before H. Verelst. The sums are described as "ready money"; there is no indication of currency. According to a note, the original was in Amir Chand's handwriting.
Copy of a translation of an account of the sums of money received by Mr Johnstone between 1762 and the beginning of 1765.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 59 Mss Eur G37/10/2 ff.12-13
- Alternative Id.(ark) ark:/81055/vdc_100000000524.0x0002b3
- Dates of Creation20 Jan 1767
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description2 folios
Scope and Content
Not Public Record(s)