One of the consequences of these meetings was Clive's final sojourn in India. The minutes record the text of letters received by the Council, the results of ballots and resolutions passed.
Minutes of General Courts of the Company, many of which were held to discuss the state of the Company's affairs in India, between 27 February and 2 May 1764.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 59 Mss Eur G37/10/9 ff.28-50
- Alternative Id.(ark) ark:/81055/vdc_100000000524.0x000321
- Dates of Creationc 1764
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description23 folios
Scope and Content
Not Public Record(s)