The letters are dated 8-15 February 1768 and relate to the purchase of estates including the Monmouth estate, the Shrewsbury elections and Mir Jafar's legacy. Other correspondents include Thomas Wingfield, Valentine Morris, Thomas Browne and Peter Michell.
Copies of letters sent and received on Clive's behalf by John Walsh and George Clive.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 59 Mss Eur G37/51/2 ff.215-216
- Alternative Id.(ark) ark:/81055/vdc_100000000778.0x0003e6
- Dates of Creation?1768
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description2 folios
Scope and Content
Not Public Record(s)