Signed by Colonel Richard Smith, Lieutenant Colonel Joseph Peach and Al Cobham, Commissary to the 2nd Brigade. The return is subdivided into categories of Artillery, Sepoys and Infantry, the latter subdivided by Company. A list is also given of the names of absent officers and the cause of their absence.
A Return of part of the Second Brigade under the Command of Colonel Richard Smith as mustered at Allahabad.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 59 Mss Eur G37/89/1 ff.1-2
- Alternative Id.(ark) ark:/81055/vdc_100000001007.0x0003cc
- Dates of Creation1 Jan 1766
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description2 folios
Scope and Content
Not Public Record(s)
Allahabad is spelt "Ellahabad".