Dated at Whitehall, enclosing a plan for the disembodied establishment of the Montgomery battalion of militia and concerning the numbers of officers and men permitted.
Circular letter addressed to Edward, 1st Earl of Powis from Henry Addington, 1st Viscount Sidmouth.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 59 Mss Eur G37/71/1 f.55
- Alternative Id.(ark) ark:/81055/vdc_100000000890.0x00033c
- Dates of Creation23 Jun 1814
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description1 folio
Scope and Content
Not Public Record(s)
Physical Characteristics and/or Technical Requirements