Dated at Whitehall, enclosing a copy of a representation from H. Wynne, late Permanent Sergeant in the Central Shropshire Regiment, to His Royal Highness, Frederick, Duke of York, the Commander in Chief of the Forces, dated 31 July 1814, stating the cases of 11 men struck of the lists of Permanent Sergeants of the Central Shropshire Regiment of Local Militia.
Circular letter addressed to Edward, 1st Earl of Powis from Henry Addington, 1st Viscount Sidmouth.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 59 Mss Eur G37/71/1 ff.61-64
- Alternative Id.(ark) ark:/81055/vdc_100000000890.0x000341
- Dates of Creation9 Aug 1814
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description4 folios
Scope and Content
Not Public Record(s)