The sum is to be paid to the Earl of Ancram upon Clive's account. Possibly a cheque, as all the criteria appear to be met and the text has been faintly crossed through in red ink.
Payment authorisation to Sir Francis Gosling, Robert Gosling and George Clive from John Kelsall.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 59 Mss Eur G37/79/6 f.1
- Alternative Id.(ark) ark:/81055/vdc_100000000931.0x00020b
- Dates of Creation24 Jan 1764
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description1 folio
Scope and Content
Not Public Record(s)
Physical Characteristics and/or Technical Requirements