The sum is payment from the estate of their brother Lieutenant James Trusler.
Edmund Maskelyne's Bill of Exchange sent to Clive in London for payment of £400 to be paid to John and Joseph Trusler and Mary Greenland.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 59 Mss Eur G37/19/3 ff.20-21
- Alternative Id.(ark) ark:/81055/vdc_100000000590.0x00007a
- Dates of Creation28 Oct 1753
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description2 folios
Scope and Content
Not Public Record(s)