The handwriting of the copy initially bears a strong resemblance to Clive's. This changes at the end of the 6th folio and becomes more typical of a professional copyist. In places the text has been marked in pencil.
Copy of Mr Vansittart's minute in Committee of May 1769 concerning military matters.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 59 Mss Eur G37/11/2 ff.20-29
- Alternative Id.(ark) ark:/81055/vdc_100000000524.0x000361
- Dates of Creation[1760s]
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description10 folios
Scope and Content
Not Public Record(s)