Reporting a rumour that Sulivan and the General Court intend Henry Vansittart to be the sole supervisor, and Scrafton to be sent as governor to Bombay. There is also a brief mention of the trial of William Vertue.
Letter from Luke Scrafton, probably to Clive.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 59 Mss Eur G37/72/1 f.68
- Alternative Id.(ark) ark:/81055/vdc_100000000890.0x000390
- Dates of Creation?1768
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description1 folio
Scope and Content
Not Public Record(s)