Sumner was replying to Clive's observations about the charges in the collection of the revenues of the Calcutta lands. Includes a statement of the charges between 1762 and 1764.
Copy of a minute made in Committee by W.B. Sumner on 20 December 1765.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 59 Mss Eur G37/11/2 ff.36-43
- Alternative Id.(ark) ark:/81055/vdc_100000000524.0x000365
- Dates of CreationUnspecified
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description8 folios
Scope and Content
Not Public Record(s)