The report, which is in Clive's handwriting, gives particular focus to the role of Amir Chand and the creation of the two treaties. The cover states that this document is a copy of a paper sent to General Carnac in 1772, however the text contains many alterations, suggesting that it might be a draft of the same document.
Report upon Siraj ud-Daula, the actions taken against him by the Company and the treaty made with Mir Jafar.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 59 Mss Eur G37/13/18
- Alternative Id.(ark) ark:/81055/vdc_100000000286.0x00010f
- Dates of Creation[30 May] 1772
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description1 file containing 6 folios
Scope and Content
Not Public Record(s)