Setting out the terms of his employment, for example not to engage in private trade and not to lend money to the Country Powers.
An indenture made between the Company and Edward Clive, 1st Earl of Powis upon his being appointed Governor of Fort St George.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 59 Mss Eur G37/96/2 f.88
- Alternative Id.(ark) ark:/81055/vdc_100000001064.0x0001fa
- Dates of Creation17 Feb 1798
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description1 folio
Scope and Content
Not Public Record(s)