Dated at London, concerning his money and enclosing copies of letters and accounts received by Walsh from Henry Vansittart and Mr Stourman concerning this and dated in 1764 and 1765.
Letter to Clive, William Brightwell Sumner and Francis Sykes from John Walsh.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 59 Mss Eur G37/38/2 ff.63-67
- Alternative Id.(ark) ark:/81055/vdc_100000000717.0x0001bb
- Dates of Creation19 Feb 1766
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description5 folios
Scope and Content
Not Public Record(s)