Dated at London, concerning the death of the Earl of Powis and the vacant Lord Lieutenancy of Montgomery.
Letter from Alexander Wedderburn, 1st Earl of Rosslyn, probably to Clive.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 59 Mss Eur G37/65/1 ff.16-17
- Alternative Id.(ark) ark:/81055/vdc_100000000890.0x000179
- Dates of Creation16 Sep 1772
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description2 folios
Scope and Content
Not Public Record(s)