There is no indication of the letter's author, but it is probably the Court of Directors. The letter concerns Company Servants and military matters, especially batta.
Copy of a letter to the Select Committee dated 4 March 1767, according to the title in response to one sent by the Select Committee dated 24 March 1766.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 59 Mss Eur G37/44/4 ff.39-40
- Alternative Id.(ark) ark:/81055/vdc_100000000778.0x0000a1
- Dates of Creation1760s-1770s
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description2 folios
Scope and Content
Not Public Record(s)