The declaration concerns Mr Kasim's uprising. Vansittart also declares his intention of resigning his post once the uprising is quelled.
"The Declaration and Opinion of the President (Mr Vansittart) in council at Fort William".
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 59 Mss Eur G37/13/11
- Alternative Id.(ark) ark:/81055/vdc_100000000286.0x000108
- Dates of Creation20 Jun 1763
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description1 file containing 2 folios
Scope and Content
Not Public Record(s)