The notes take the form of minutes of speeches made by Messrs. Orme, Ramsay, Johnstone, Colebrooke and Dempster. The subjects covered include the revenues of Bengal, a definition of Company and Imperial property and the impact of regulation of trade.
Notes of discussions concerning a Parliamentary Bill affecting the Company and its administration of India.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 59 Mss Eur G37/96/2 ff.1-2
- Alternative Id.(ark) ark:/81055/vdc_100000001064.0x0001f6
- Dates of Creation[Early 1770s]
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description2 folios
Scope and Content
Not Public Record(s)